Irkutsk is 100 km.
The program is estimated for 1 day .
100 km. from Irkutsk.
One day program
is the most interesting place at the middle of Kitoy river. Giant
rocks are ostancy that witnessed dolomites depths great processes.
Then, hundreds of thousands years ago giant caves were forming and
subterranean rivers were swift. And a strong stream made its way
through the young Sayanskie Mountains. That was the river later
named Kitoy. This place still astonishes visitors by its greatness,
and a huge cup of Koziy Dvor(Goat Yard) cave gap appeals to our
1. Visiting cave Koziy Dvor (descending to the giant cave
gap, looking round grotto, odd-formed ice figures).
2. Kitoy bank excursion (one can admire wide oddly dodging
river channel, towering one hundred meter high rocks, Sayans covered
with snow, look round small coastline grottos and caves).
3. Mobile lunch
- All the transfers according to the program
- Qualified guides and interpreters accompanying you
- The necessary safety, speleological outfit and equipment
- The equipment for the base camp
will be cooked for you on fire at the base camp
the route does not require any specific skills or training, good
for both adults and children, before the route beginning you will
go hiking for 2 km, your clothing should be appropriate for winter
forest hiking. No special clothing is needed for visiting Koziy